Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Next Level






These are some of the better shots from the beginning of our trip. I really feel like my eye is improving. Maybe this is because I've been taking so many pictures lately. The ones of Hattie and Corbie are some of my favorite. I have very few shots of my wife and even fewer great shots. So I have been really working to find opportunities.

I also love this shot of my Dad. When we were kids he was ofetn behind the camera so it's nice to exchange the favor.

The other two of Birds in Formation and the Lantern also turned out spectacularly so I wanted to include them...

Next to Disneyland...maybe.

2 comments:

  1. i love the picture of dad and the one of the bird feeders! so beautiful. you just get more and more talented! the last picture with hattie and corbin are gorgeous too! oh, they are all great.

    ReplyDelete