Monday, August 24, 2009

You're The One I Love

















So the other day I got one of those really good ideas that only come to me once in a while. Why not take my girl on a date and do a photo shoot? So she got dolled up and we went downtown and I got some of my favorite shots that I've ever done of Hattie. It was an incredibly romantic date walking through bookstores and down Main St. and I'm glad we had the time together. I'm so drawn to Hattie's personality. These pictures show why.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! :) You look great, Hattie! What a fun (& romantic) idea for a date. I'm gonna steal it. ;) You wanna tag along, my camera taking skills leave a bit to be desired. (it's an ambition of mine to become MUCH better at it.)

    What program do you use to tweak your pictures? I like that it looks like Hattie changed her shirt a few times, cause they are such different colors in the different shots.

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can all get together. Let me know when on Facebook. Hattie had the same shirt on the whole time. That's one of the joys of editing programs. They change the look. I use HP Image Zone to modify the pics and Photoshop to edit it.

    ReplyDelete