Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jeff Hunt Band





















I've been meeting with a lot of people about the photo business. One from High School introduced me to the Jeff Hunt Band at Tempe Marketplace the other night. A real nice group of guys and very talented. There are three brothers in the band and I got to talk with two of them.

I just kept shooting and got some shots that I really enjoy. The group has a really great energy level and was a lot of fun for everyone who attended. They played quite a few covers but also had some wonderful original material. Check them out at http://www.myspace.com/jeffhuntband.

1 comment:

  1. Hey those look great! I love the Jeff Hunt Band, although I must admit to being a bit biased as a Hunt. I'll bet they would love to post these pictures on their myspace page if that is cool with you. I just sent them a link to your page. Anyways, the pictures look awesome.

    ReplyDelete