Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Structures Without Structure

















I went with the family down to the Safford/Miami/Globe area this past Monday. Although many of those towns have been very hard hit by the economy there are a lot of amazing structures that have these vibrant colors and textures because of the wear on them. Some of these shots evoke Bruce Springsteen's song "My Hometown" for me. I love a lot of them. More to come from the trip. And to think, I almost skipped some of them because of headache... A headache is never a reason to not do something.

2 comments:

  1. Justin, ever since I was a kid driving through these areas going up to the cabin I thought "If I ever learn how to do photography, I am coming here." Now with Heather living in Safford and me going there alot lately, I keep thinking the same thing. I am so happy you did it. These are awesome!!!!
    D

    ReplyDelete