Sunday, June 17, 2012

DC: Aerospace

I've tried to wait until the Fourth but just can't make it. That said I am releasing my DC pictures leading up to 4th of July. This years trip was inspiring to say the least. And we're beginning with an amazing start. Where else can you find NASA, the first space revolution capsule, 20's era art deco, Nazi propaganda, Sherlock Holmes, Star Wars and even precursors (or post) to the Steampunk movement. Best of all there's Russian Rockets and Sputnick. Needless to say it's a history buffs dream, aerially speaking. It's the Smithsonian Aerospace Museum.















Just as a hint: if you're excited about what's coming take a look at my last DC post to see what posts will come in the future. I've posted one photo from each place we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment