Sunday, December 13, 2009

BW San Xavier Photos















One of my friends from work and I went down to Tucson to attend a potluck at Davis-Monthan Airbase. On the way back we had a little bit of time and the perfect amount of daylight to get some photos at an old Spanish Mission, San Xavier south of Tucson. I have always enjoyed shots I have seen of old stucco buildings and have wanted to do these shots for a long time.

Randy was kind enough to indulge me and so he and I tooled around the Mission. It was beautiful beyond words. I want to find many more of these types of places in addition to trying to take some trips to Bisbee which is strangely constructed like an old European city in the desert. These are the black and white results of that trip. Some color and tight shots are to come in the next few weeks. Even if you are not Catholic the beauty of these pictures is spiritually inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment