Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two Months Back





Here are a few of our oldest and our youngest. Hattie saw a neighbor throwing out an amazing huge pumpkin and asked if we could have it. Our little guy was dressed in a Tigger outfit. The stars aligned and the picture was created. Our oldest boy has also been channeling mannequins lately. The shot of him is real yet surreal. Oh also I learned how to create brushes and made one out of the logo that I am going to use for the site and my business. Coming soon... Thank you to Hattie and Allison for saying I needed to make this change. I admit it looks better. Although I still like Garamond Regular 72pt because it's on the cover of The Joshua Tree...but I was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I love how he looks so much like all your kids combined but I can see a lot of Sam in him and that is a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete