Sunday, December 27, 2009

Some Final Shots From Seattle















It's hard to believe that I have put so much up since the Seattle trip just three months ago. It's been a very busy year and I'm looking forward to the exciting year to come. These were some additional urban shots from the streets of Seattle. The city is such an amazing place. Not just Seattle but cities in general. There's a vibe about city scape that just doesn't exist in nature shots. Cities seem to be about the details, while nature shots seem to be about the epic. Maybe the reason that I love both is that I believe each of us has that within us which is both detailed minutiae and the general epic.

The underground shots on this post are from Seattle's underground city tour. It was a very interesting, funny, beautiful and enlightening tour. It does get a bit racy. But I still highly recommend it. I think my pop was embarrassed a bit because he set it up. I loved it! I do wish I had my tripod. But, Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Justin,
    Your city scapes are my favorites. Nice work!
    Chad

    ReplyDelete