Sunday, July 8, 2012

DC: Jefferson Memorial














By far my favorite memorial on this trip to DC was the Jefferson Memorial. It was a spiritual experience running there the second night of the trip and listening to American rock n Roll songs. I knew I had to come back with the camera. The monument has a real attitude to it and you can see that Jefferson was a real, true, died in the wool rebel. He's even got a cool jacket. Thank God for people like him who created the beginnings of America. We can only hope to follow the large footsteps he's left. It's a stunning location. A perfect clear night for pictures. The only thing that could have improved the experience? If the batteries in my T3i hadn't konked out. Oh well! Gives me something to reach for next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment