Tuesday, July 3, 2012

DC: Lincoln Memorial - Part II

As many of you who follow THE BLOG will remember from last year a big focus of my trip to DC was on the Lincoln Memorial. I have some great new material from this years trip. I tried to do some new things while there and I think the result is pretty exquisite. I have to say that one of my favorite memorials is still to come over the next few weeks. Which is saying a lot since the Lincoln Memorial is absolutely amazing. It holds more historical and cultural value than any memorial on the mall in my opinion.

Enjoy these shots and a Happy, Happy Fourth of July to all.

Also just a plug for Capitalism. A canvas copy of the Lincoln Black and White (image number three in this series) is available on Etsy.com for those of you who have patriots your looking to buy a gift for. Go to Etsy and type the name of our store FourFifthsPhotos in the search field.

















No comments:

Post a Comment